By accessing olacity.info, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use.
1. Use License
Permission is granted to view the videos on olacity.info for personal, non-commercial viewing only. Under this license you are not allowed to:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Modify any material contained on olacity.info website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OLACity at any time.
2. Links and Modifications
- The materials appearing on olacity.info website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OLACity does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. OLACity may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. OLACity does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The OLACity has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OLACity, use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
II. Content Policy
- The contents on olacity.info are collected from many sources such as Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitter, Facebook,...
- The OLACity does not contain content that is obscene words, breaking the law or offensive to others.
- For the use and sharing of our video links to share on the Internet, you do not attach harmful content or violate the laws.
We use this information to improve the quality of our services, customize content to appeal to your preferences, and to direct our ads to you. We use Google Analytics to collect and process data. Google Analytics may use your information differently. Go here to see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
In certain instances, OLACity may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Under such circumstances, we may disclose your information to a third party, if we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with legal requirements
- Protect our rights or property
You can change your browser settings to remove, block or withdraw your consent for cookies at any time. But in some cases this may impact on your ability to use our website. Browsers recognise different types of cookies and allow you to treat them differently.
There are two main types of cookies, first and third party:
- First Party Cookies are those set by the website you are viewing
- Third party cookies are set by other sites. For example if a video has been embedded from YouTube, they may set a cookie of them own.
Cookies can also last for different durations. Session cookies last until you leave the site, others may last for days or months so the site can recognise you and your preferences on subsequent visits.